Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update on Emily & Hannah

I've been a bit preoccupied recently with my daughters. Gosh - so strange saying that! I never really thought I'd see the day when I would have a family of my own.

It was so nice when Emily was born - Sharon and I were so proud when she was born. Proud parents of an undeniably beautiful baby girl. We'd have been so happy with our lot and didn't hold up much hope to be blessed again. When Hannah came along, we felt that our little imprint on the world has now been fulfilled.

Five years ago, we'd given up hope of ever having children; let this be a message of hope to those who have despaired!

So, here's a couple of pictures of Hannah.....


look at the size of her little hands!


....Hannah with a very tired dad........

........I still think it's weird that she's blond and (still) blue eyed with pale skin while Emily is Brown haired, chocolate eyes and olive skin. What a difference! The reason I think Hannah's eyes won't change much is that Emily's changed to brown within a week. Hannah will probably be blue or grey.


Emily has taken to Hannah really well, much to our relief! She's always giving her cuddles and kisses!


Emily is still a happy little soul & loves her garden....


......she's one chilled out dude.......

..........with a sense of humor!!

We're going to continue our travelling around with the kids now, so I'll be posting another entry soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good 2 c your all ok.
cute kids. like the last one with emily

Katman said...

thanks very much. I love that last picture of Emily as well.

Anndi said...

I have a picture of my now 10 year old Chicklet with two pacifiers (Mams, right?)... they sucker you in what that grin don't they?

Oh, I took that picture when she was about 2.. not 10 *wink*

Katman said...

lol anndi. Those are definitely pictures we need to keep for them for the future.

I really have to make sure I suppress the urge to show them to her boyfriend when she grows up

I hated it when my dad showed all the embarrassing pics of me as a baby!!!