Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A quick note

You know when you're just looking around the net and you find something that bizarre..so bizarre that you just have to watch?

I was looking at what Google found on Stanmore, and discovered that someone had actually filmed a London tube train arriving at Stanmore station at night.

I don't want to take the micky out of someones hobby, but is it just me, or is filming a train arriving at our little outpost of a station at night a bit freaky??

I'll be looking over my shoulder a bit more often now I think!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't think of it as freaky, think of it as a your own potential piece of internet infamy, or pseudo-reality television. I'm way too optomistic sometimes, it makes me sick.

Katman said...

lol...you have a point...i still think that someone lurking at an empty tube station at night making a movie file of a train is a little freaky. Just to put the record straight tho, the rest of his blog is just a normal, harmless trainspotters blog :-)