Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where's May gone??!!

Hi folks

Sorry we've been a bit quiet on here. I had a few issues with rejigging my spam filters and the botched job that is XP SP3. That was the first time I've had an issue with a service pack. Now if I was being cynical, I'd have said that Microsoft were doing their damndest to put people off XP and upgrade to Vista. But I'm not cynical - there's a heck of a lot they packed into it so I shouldn't be too surprised that there were some wibbly things going on.
Anyways, email is back to normal now folks.

OK, I've added a little poetry corner. Anybody got a request, let me know the poet or the poem & I'll add it on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, dependant on how you like the idea.
I've put one of my poems on for the time being.

I've more pictures to add from last weekend. We went down to St James Park because it's our favourite park in London and it was such a lovely day. I'll add them later this week.

Chat soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem. :)

Katman said...

Why thank you very much. Any favourite poet you'd like me to look into?

Nice blog you have btw.