Thursday, May 22, 2008

Well done Manchester United - let's move onto a real sport

With the risk of incurring my dads wrath, I have to say that Manchester United actually deserved to win last night - so a big 'well done'.

Now I'm not a big footie fan, but that was a damned good game and both United and Chelsea put 100% effort into it. It was a shame for Chelsea that it came down to penalties but, gosh, bet you were all on the edge of your sofa's as each player stepped up to the penalty spot!

Anyhow, that's all over now...the real sports on this weekend....the Monaco Grand Prix.
I'm hoping Lewis Hamilton has a bit of luck. And he may need it! While he's driving with Mclaren, he has my backing & I'll be cheering him on.

The one I'll really be cheering for is David Coulthard. It's his home turf, and the guy is a genius. I hope he gets in the points. Jenson Button needs to give Honda a massive kick up the arse. I think he should stay with them; they will develop into a great team (look at what Michael Schumacher did for Ferrari).

6 comments:

Archit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katman said...

ta. checked out your blog. liked it. nice one. thanks for dropping in & come again

Katman said...

Hi folks. Listen - I've had to delete a couple of comments from archit saxena because there was a dodgy iframe in there. I'm sure it's wholly innocent & that archit is a great lad, but it was lighting up little red flashing lights.
Archit, if you read ths mate, sorry - have a look at your tag. i've a feeling it may be in your profile pic. if you need assistance, give me a shout :-)

Anonymous said...

It is probabley not him. He has probabley been also hacked. Have you alerted him?

LauraLeia said...

Hey there. ^^
Thanks for visiting my blog! The activity you suggested was... weird, to say the least. Although it does seem a little like those funky yoga moves. O_o
Anyway, I prefer trying to lick my elbow! Haha, juz kidding. =D
I'm rooting for Hamilton! Wheee~! But the F1 race I'm most definitely anticipating is the one in September in Singapore - the first ever night time F1 race in the city streets! XD

Katman said...

hi lauraleia,
yep, i've yet to meet someone who can do that. for anyone who's wondering what lauraleia's on about, but haven't had a look at her wonderful blog (go have a look - it really is good), it was this...

put your right leg out in front of you and make a circling motion anticlockwise with it. at the same time, try and draw the capital letter A in the air in front of you