Monday, September 15, 2008

F1 Highs & Lows

Over the past fortnight, the best and worst of F1 has to offer. After the debacle of the Belgian GP, I was ready to think that, perhaps, my love of the sport was slightly misplaced. The race itself was great, and if the stewards hadn't been so blatently Ferrari biased, it would have stood up as a damned fine race.

Then Monza. What a race! What a weekend! Vettel did well and deservedly won a tough race. He's going to be one to watch in the future.

What was the greatest thing about Monza though, was the actual racing that was taking place all along the grid. There were some very brave drives in arduous conditions.......

......perhaps all is well with F1....perhaps if they can drive out the corrupt and professionally inept and let the teams and drivers do their job

10 comments:

Anndi said...

I haven't watched this year. I'm hoping someday I'll get to go to the race in Montreal.

Katman said...

I'd love to go to the Canadian GP as well. You's guys are more nuts about F1 than we are!!!!!

Unique Gowns said...

Hello .... you might be happy to know, that you are the only person who entered my competition.... yes, you won the dress for your baby. Please get in touch and email me with your postal details. Thanks Dana

Katman said...

Dana..I'm so sorry no-one else had the good grace to enter the competition.

I can't accept such a gift; it would be like stealing off an old friend.

How about starting off the competition again & we'll start getting some advertising done on the blogs?

Unique Gowns said...

You are too gracious ! I am quite happy for you ! You are a good blogger who visits my site on regular bases and you are not afraid to leave a comment unlike some :) Do email your details .... Dana

Katman said...

Only if you agree that we go on a promotional spree (not spamming - I must add)

I can't believe that no-one had the decency to leave a comment! I've told loads of people about your blog.

Have you got google analytics activated? Lets see who's visiting you.

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Ok... I didn't understand any of this post... either i need more coffee or you are speaking about something I know nothing about... most liley the 2nd option (with a bit of the first)... but finding out more seems a worthy use of my time :)




Thanks for visiting my blog....

I have had a few random adventures on the LR... (see my Flash Story http://perhapswelearn.blogspot.com/2008/09/flash.html for a key example)

Have a great day!

--K

Unique Gowns said...

Hi, I have feedBurner activated.Is it the same as google analytics ? Dana

Katman said...

Hi Kay
lol..yep...suppose we went off at a tangent :-)

We were on about how Formula 1 has started to return to it's former glory.....

....then we had a chat about how how Dana had some pretty lousy luck promoting a competition on her blog. I was telling her she should have another bash at it. If you get a second, visit her blog..it's got some fantastic christening stuff on it.

Dana....Feedburner is for your rss feeds. I'll email you about analytics if you don't mind?

Unique Gowns said...

That would be great, thanks.