Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Longworths

Here we are, ten o clock on Christmas Eve, the children all fast asleep after a day of fun & excitement, the house is quiet and organised ready for the morning……this is a moment of bliss I shall long remember.  Christmas really started for us at church service tonight and the walk home through the snow.

Now with the contented little dotes all snuggled down, it’s nice to reflect on a very emotional year. I lost my mum in September, and gained a daughter in November. Some people say that it was nice to have Lucy born so soon after my mum passed away.  I don’t think so.  Mum loved kids….I am gutted she never met Lucy..she would have adored her. Anyway, that’s a blog for another night..

I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the girls with you anyway because they are really close to each other.  We really are blessed.

SAM_0160

SAM_0174

SAM_0175

SAM_0211

Well, Merry Christmas to one and all and have a stress free festive holiday.

No comments: