Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ireland June 2009

Hi again folks. Well, I've been a bit poor on the old blog front and despite all my promises to do retro entries, I've left it so long that it seems a bit of an impossible task to update. To that end, I'll just put in an entry from a holiday in Ireland and a holiday in France.

So here's the blog from Ireland:

We went over in late June 2009 to see Sharon's family and also to look for a house (I've about two & a half years left before I return to Ireland to set up home).

We stayed with Sharon's sister, Denise, who always looks after us when we go home. Emily & Hannah love Auntie Denise's. Emily moreso bu thats to be expected; she's Emily's godmother.

Anyway, here's a picture of Denise & Sharon on a quay on the Loch Erne....

As always, Sharons family looks after us when we come home. Shirelle, Sharon's sis in law, always makes sure we're included in the family and she's an absolute star. This visit, she'd organised a bar-b-que for the Griffith clan.................

We went across the border to Bundoran in Donegal


Well, this is a short looksee at Ireland....
...France is next.......

No comments: