Saturday, January 06, 2007

For all you petrol heads out there.....we are going to the British Grand Prix again this year and will be meeting up with Pat & Patrick again. Anyone else whos thinking of going should let us know so we can organise a space for camping together. It's going to be a blast this year so pleeeassseeee try & make it!!! (ps sharon & I will be getting a camper van this year for Emily - usually we'd tent but we have to look out for bambino - no snide comments about us being soft!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Emily wearing a Man City kit I will have to rectfy that although I do feel sorry for dad but he must realise that by sending that outfit to Emily will have no impact at all on his teams performance!

Anonymous said...

Poor Emily wearing a Man City kit I will have to rectfy that although I do feel sorry for dad but he must realise that by sending that outfit to Emily will have no impact at all on his teams performance!

Anonymous said...

Camper Van! You big puffter! Did you learn nothing down the Falklands! ;-)

Katman said...

:-) I know I know!! It's for the baby....err nothing to do with a nice fridge for all the beer!!! While we're at it adey...I don't remember seeing your tent!!!! & don't tell me you didn't need one cause you're that hard!!

Sadly, I'm off on my travels again so the nearest race to me will now be in Bahrain!! Pat & co...it'll be have to be next year for us Silverstone. Boooo.

Top tips for this year - rbr are the team to raise eyebrows & ferrari will not have the headache everyone thinks. I'll post my predictions for the teams & players soon...

Katman said...

Funny looking at that entry..I must be a clairvoyant or something!!
Looks like I'll be putting off Silverstone again!!
Roll on 2009!!!